Not just any plumbing system can handle the strain and abuse of industrial environments. Wil-loc Coupling & Pipe Systems are built to the rugged standards required for suction and discharge applications found in dewatering, sewer bypass, vacuum truck and viscous material handling jobs. With over 40 years of field-tested experience, Wil-loc Coupling & Pipe matches the industry's best combination of dependable performance and superior value.
Wil-loc Pipe is manufactured from laminated steel formed by a cold rolling process. Seams are longitudinally or spiral welded by an electrical arc process for unmatched strength. Our wall thickness outperforms and outlasts irrigation-grade piping.
Wil-loc Couplings feature a Quick Coupling System, providing flexibility in application and trouble-free assembly. Integrated rubber O-rings not only prevent leakage, they allow for full vacuum throughout the system.
Whatever your need, Wil-loc Systems offer superior performance, increased jobsite efficiency and reduced operating costs. Experience the Wil-loc Difference on your next job!
- Wil-loc's vacuum sealing O-ring design helps pumps prime faster and perform at their designed flow rates with no leaks and Higher Pressure Ratings!
- Wil-loc's 30-degree rotation at every coupling allows quicker, easier and more flexible set-up. Perfect alignment is not necessary to make the connection, so less time is taken on set-up and removal!
- Wil-loc couplings are not hindered by sand, mud, and grit as with cam and groove or threaded pin-lug fittings. No cleaning necessary!
- Wil-loc's sealing O-ring seats securely within the lip of the socket and will not fall out and become lost as with the flat gaskets of the other couplings! - Wil-loc couplings and pipe are made of heavy-duty steel, X-ray welded and hot-dip galvanized to stand up to the abuse in the field. Replacement costs are reduced considerably!
- The full 2" through 12" Wil-loc product line provides several choices of elbow bends, tees, wyes, reducers and increasers, modular step bows, as well as suction and discharge pipe available in various lengths to suit your needs.